<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2345782693771510514?origin\x3dhttps://ms-gielove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• Enjoy : Colourful Life
{♥}Angie's Dairy

DISCLAIMER ♥

You're currently at Baby Gie's Blog
NO Ripping & Spamming !
Hate me? Click Here .
Tag before leaving. Thanks :)

TAGBOARD ♥

♥
Yong Angie

Create Your Badge

Dudes,Look Here For More Imformation. ♥

♥

CHAT BOX ♥

♥
ShoutMix chat widget

My Mind♥

♥

Music Is My Passion ♥

♫ Songs Currently Playing ♪


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Saturday, May 2, 2009♥

okay.
I'm just wake.
wakaka*
Reali a pig d lah oi

What my babes doin?
Where are them?
Din on9 also..
Yesh.They're watching the Football Match at Stadium now.
I WAN GO!!
Miss My Babes and My Friends Football team lah~~
Stupid Sick.
Stupid Mum.

My Man was out going from just now.
T.T
Throw me alone lor.
Let me boring.
So i went for being pig(sleeping*)
See this stupid man
Later don't choi him lor.
heng*

BUT
I miss miss miss him!
Baby,When you gonna back wor?


Yesterday was Holiday.
Labour Day.
woohoo!*
Can sleep until late late.
Go kai kai with my family.
Goin to Sunway Carnival.
weee*
I plan to go autocity de.
Bcuz my friends 1st open his stall and buisness.
But My Man don't like it.
cuz he is a boy.
He dont like i goin alone.
Oh Well.
So i din go.
I'm apologize to my dear friends and congrates to you pun!

I keep on taking photo
snap snap snap*
I trying another style.
Give me some opinion and comment k? My Readers
.

Went to eat thai food although i'm sick.
wakaka*
My favourite food.
not so yummy.
Prefer PCF thai food.
Sunway thai food lose so many lah.
isssh*
I still expect it will be so yummy.
wooo*
Still EXPENSIVE!
Reali no yummy still wanna so exp.
beh ki*



Mango rice.Tom Yum Kung.Som Tam.
still got one din capture tiok.
My Mango Kerabu.


This is the place that we eat.
I-myself quite like this place.



Random pic of me.
To My Readers,
left some comment and opinion for me.
Terima Kasih lah.
muack!


I-myself love this pic much.








My Man is back!
Stop here lor.
xoxo



Blogged @ 6:32 PM



Start counted from april 20-2009 ♥

♥

VerizonWireless.com


PROFILE ♥

♥Yong Angie a.k.a Gie.
I was born in dec 29 of 1992.
I'm in sweet 18-teen now.
I'm a big girl now yet mature.
You are welcome to my blog and NO SPAM NO RIGHT CLICK.
Hate me? And you're welcome to leave. =]

Email/MSN : Click Here
Facebook : Click Here

CRAVINGS ♥

♥Imma Travel All Around The World.
♥Imma Wants My Family Member Happy Always.
♥Imma Wants To Be Workaholic.
♥Imma Hanging Out.
♥Imma Eat Delicious Food.

EXITS ♥

Gie Another Blog
Jackie Lim
Baobei Huii
Baobeii Sunn
Baobeii Tong
Baobeii xu
Sora
Ayumi
Huixin
Yukio
Yuki_sakura
Berry
Xiao Han
Zhen Yi
Wan Ting a.k.a Joey
Anerly
Chuckie
Dollbabe
Soo Yee
Andy a.k.a 恩迪
Miner
Traven
Tortise a.k.a. Kai Yi
Jun Qi
ar.en

Find My Past Here ♥

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010

It'S A Memories ♥

♥ Photobucket

It's me


♥

Gie


♥

Gie & Sun


♥

Tong & Gie


♥

Ling & Gie


Just Click It ♥