<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2345782693771510514?origin\x3dhttps://ms-gielove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
• Enjoy : Colourful Life
{♥}Angie's Dairy

DISCLAIMER ♥

You're currently at Baby Gie's Blog
NO Ripping & Spamming !
Hate me? Click Here .
Tag before leaving. Thanks :)

TAGBOARD ♥

♥
Yong Angie

Create Your Badge

Dudes,Look Here For More Imformation. ♥

♥

CHAT BOX ♥

♥
ShoutMix chat widget

My Mind♥

♥

Music Is My Passion ♥

♫ Songs Currently Playing ♪


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thursday, May 21, 2009♥

dear readers,
I'm sorry that i din updated my blog this few days..
i'm quite busy for my job and my studies.
one more weeks left to go for my holidays.
i'm figthing v my mid-year exam now.
i have been take this mid-year exam so seriously.
woo*
finally i took it serious in form 5 =='
swt.

All the best for form 5 student.

yea.
My mood for this few days is super duper bad!
I have been so confuse about my life this few days.
my study.
my life.
everything.
I'm feeling stress.
damn it.
I cant control my-self to stop my falling tears.
so suffer now.

Why must human-being so selfish?
I realy dunno why..
They can just think of them-self.

friend?
Izzit every friends with you just trying to using u?
For many many reason or unreasonable?
Friends is all just a word.
When somethings is happen.
Do they still your friends?

haha*
Just need open-minded.
And you will feels they are so silly and stupid.

yea.
I wont.
I wont blame anybody.
This is my fault being so believe you?

darn!
Stop acting you care bout me or know about me.
You don't know nothing!
All you see is just a mask!

Important friends?
haha'ss
STOP KIDDING!



Blogged @ 7:48 PM



Start counted from april 20-2009 ♥

♥

VerizonWireless.com


PROFILE ♥

♥Yong Angie a.k.a Gie.
I was born in dec 29 of 1992.
I'm in sweet 18-teen now.
I'm a big girl now yet mature.
You are welcome to my blog and NO SPAM NO RIGHT CLICK.
Hate me? And you're welcome to leave. =]

Email/MSN : Click Here
Facebook : Click Here

CRAVINGS ♥

♥Imma Travel All Around The World.
♥Imma Wants My Family Member Happy Always.
♥Imma Wants To Be Workaholic.
♥Imma Hanging Out.
♥Imma Eat Delicious Food.

EXITS ♥

Gie Another Blog
Jackie Lim
Baobei Huii
Baobeii Sunn
Baobeii Tong
Baobeii xu
Sora
Ayumi
Huixin
Yukio
Yuki_sakura
Berry
Xiao Han
Zhen Yi
Wan Ting a.k.a Joey
Anerly
Chuckie
Dollbabe
Soo Yee
Andy a.k.a 恩迪
Miner
Traven
Tortise a.k.a. Kai Yi
Jun Qi
ar.en

Find My Past Here ♥

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010

It'S A Memories ♥

♥ Photobucket

It's me


♥

Gie


♥

Gie & Sun


♥

Tong & Gie


♥

Ling & Gie


Just Click It ♥